A slick-haired Satan tries to tempt a Christian man into watching online porn (For a related video, click here http://christiannightmares.tumblr.com/post/60156124458/hilarious-new-edit-and-extra-footage-of-the)
What if all your favorite Japanese pop-punk bands got together and made a psychedelic garage rock record? THIS IS THAT THING
A pink Fenis, a pink (less pink) vibrator called “Posh,” purple anal plug called “Booty Call” (!!), water-based lube, a button that imitates those cursive practice things that says “M is for Masturbation,” Kierkegaard’s The Seducer’s Diary, The Devil in the White City (which I regret the most out of all my purchases), and today we went to Victoria’s Secret, and I got free panties and a matching bra that are coloured like mostly void partially stars.
I had never heard of these guys until they did that split with Direct Hit, but they make some solid pop punk
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Cormac McLaggen’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
HOW HAVE WE NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE!?!?!?
Guys there’s no notes on this post. We broke another post on tumblr…
JK Rowling is the greatest writer ever
Not To be a killjoy, but you all realize that is a Nazi symbol, right?
WE REALLY HOPED THIS WAS OVER. lookhuman.com took it down after you all made them look bad on facebook (thank you for the help on that one!!) but they STILL have it on thier other sites. Same company and same fucked up business model, but this time under the “skreened.com” brand. We can’t afford a fancy IP lawyer and frankly people should be decent and not make us have to jump through those hoops… Give em hell? They rip us off here: http://skreened.com/sweetjelly and they seem to pay attention to comments here: https://www.facebook.com/skreened
Are you fucking kidding me, Tumblr? Can this shit stop already?
The top image is a drawing by Nation of Amanda. You remember, the one whose "I want to pet all the dogs" and "I want all the cats to love me best" designs were reblogged ad infinitum with the credit removed by thoughtless Tumblr users, ultimately being completely co-opted by some uncreative twit who was more than happy to take credit for the several thousand reblogs she received for stealing someone else’s idea.
Amanda made a third thing in that series, the sloth pictured at the top. This was the rough concept art which I thought was too funny to redraw, and she put it in that frame and hung it on the wall, posting the picture to Tumblr.
That was four months ago. Four months, that’s all it takes, apparently.
Because then someone modified her design into a tattoo. To their credit, they asked for permission and gave Amanda full credit when they posted the picture on Tumblr. But, of course, it’s Tumblr, so their crediting Amanda as being the one who came up with it in the first place was erased by the couple thousand people who reblogged it afterwards.
Enter Look Human. These walking pieces of human excrement saw either Amanda’s design or the tattoo inspired from it, and went ahead and stole the concept outright to sell on t-shirts and iPhone cases.
Amanda hasn’t even seen this yet. She’s at work. She’s going to come home from a ten-hour shift (yeah, we’re not all so fortunate as to get to steal other peoples’ intellectual property for sale in our fucking web store) and this is what she’s gonna see. And she’s going to cry, I know she is, and I’m going to have to console her and tell her it’s okay.
But, you know what? It’s not okay. It’s absolutely not okay. You talentless, uncreative fuckwads at Human should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. Seriously, fuck off and die.
one time i was at a party and this white boy with dreads did an awful interpretation of where is my mind on bongos and i’m still not fully recovered from that experience
It’s easy to be to hard on myself because of my depression. My girlfriend says this picture captures my personality more than any other. God, I hope she is right.